Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Pre-Game Interviews - EHall

"I think it was a good game as far as us winning but we should have scored more on offense and we shouldn't have allowed any points on defense so I think we have a lot to improve on. We need to come out strong during the first half, we have been coming out in the second half well, we need to do well in all four quarters," Mike Cuneo

"I think last Saturday was a step up from last week. I didn't make too many mistakes. This week was a building block for the upcoming game. Hopefully against Erasmus I'll get to throw the ball deep a lot so my receivers can make some good plays," Hisham Dola

"I don't think we performed as well as we wanted to. I personally thought we should have had this game locked. We should have done a lot better. We're happy about the win, but we didn't play our best. It came up to the wire, and it shouldn't have," Ahmad Ahmed

Tarrance Taylor, who forced a fumble and scored a touchdown, said, "It was a really close game, we should have pulled out by way more. Erasmus is a really good team. They're undefeated, have the number 1 offense in the city, and they're the second best team right now. So we have a good challenge. We just gotta work."

No comments:

Post a Comment